A sprinkler system is a critical part of maintaining a beautiful lawn and landscape. Even in wetter climates like Springfield and Eugene in Oregon, an irrigation system is going to be a great asset during the warmer Spring and Summer months. Hammer Landscape Services is an irrigation contractor that provides both commercial irrigation and residential irrigation services. Whether it’s a small lawn sprinkler system or a larger system spanning an apartment complex, we have the resources to complete your project quickly and at a fair price. We are ready to exceed your expectations.
Sprinkler Systems and Sprinkler System Repair
The most common type of irrigation our company does is work on sprinkler systems. We get irrigation supplies at the lowest prices, enabling our customers to get a full sprinkler system with rainbird sprinkler heads at the best prices. If you’re looking for an irrigation system company, you’ve come to the right place. We do irrigation system maintenance, home irrigation system repair, and in-ground sprinkler installations.
The fact of the matter is green grass has way more curb appeal than yellow grass. Most homeowners in the area don’t want to spend the money or to be bothered with maintaining a stunning, landscaped garden, so planting trees, bushes or flowers isn’t necessarily going to elevate your home’s value. But everyone wants a nice lawn, so adding any type of irrigation auto watering system that will automatically turn on and off, is a very smart investment. It allows a buyer to keep a lawn looking lush and beautiful without much effort or extra spending. No person wants their home or business to be presented as the one that has brown, spotted or a dying landscape.
A majority of people tend to use a garden hose or a simple move and place irrigation system, which works but doesn’t tend to all the needs of their landscape. Hire Hammer Landscape Services to quickly get a lawn sprinkler installation and put things on autopilot. No more moving that garden hose around. Get an automatic sprinkler system and set a morning cycle time a few days a week and your lawn will stay a gorgeous green all year round. Having an equally spaced and properly distributed irrigation system is a vital part in keeping and maintaining a healthy and beautiful yard or landscape. Irrigation systems will save you money as well as peace of mind while using a programmable system that auto shuts on and off.
Irrigation systems are usually seen as an artificial application of water to the soil through various systems of tubes, pumps, and sprays. Irrigation tends to be used in areas where rainfall is irregular or dry times or drought is expected. There are many types of irrigation systems, in which water is supplied to the entire landscape evenly. Irrigation water can come from groundwater, through springs or wells, surface water, through rivers, lakes, or reservoirs, or even other sources, such as treated wastewater or desalinated water.
At Hammer Landscaping, we go above and beyond to make sure that all landscaping needs and irrigation systems are controlled and regulated so that maintaining and treating your garden, yard and any kind of landscaping is easy and hassle-free.
Types of Irrigation Systems
Types of irrigation systems Hammer Landscape Services offers include (but not limited to):
- Sprinkler irrigation systems: Water is distributed by overhead high-pressure sprinklers or guns from a central location in the yard or from sprinklers on moving platforms. Irrigating your landscape in a much more common way.
- Manual irrigation systems: This is the most common irrigation system, dating back ages, where water can be distributed across your landscape through manual labor and watering cans. This system is very labor intensive and if not done by yourself, can become very expensive.
- Surface irrigation systems: This irrigation system is where you have water distributed over and across a landscape by gravity, no mechanical pump is involved..
- Localized irrigation systems: An irrigation system allowing Water to be distributed under low pressure, through a piped network and applied to each individual plant. Drip irrigation systems This is a type of localized irrigation in which drops of water are delivered at or near the base or root of your plants. In this type of irrigation, evaporation and runoff are kept to a minimum.
- Lateral moving irrigation: systems This type of irrigation system allows for water to be distributed through a series of pipes, each with a wheel and a set of sprinklers, which are rotated either by hand or with a purpose-built mechanism. The sprinklers move a certain distance across the field and then need to have the water hose reconnected for the next distance. This system tends to be less expensive but requires more labor than others.
- Sub-irrigation systems: Water is distributed across the land by raising the water table, through a system of pumping stations, canals, gates, and ditches. This type of irrigation is most effective in areas with high water tables.
Hammer Landscape Services purchases irrigation equipment at the lowest prices, passing savings on to you. Whether we are doing a full irrigation system installation or a simple sprinkler system leak repair, we’ve got the top brands and all the irrigation equipment like micro sprinklers, flower bed sprinklers, sprinkler system valves, sprinkler system pumps, irrigation timers, orbit sprinklers, Rainbird sprinkler heads, and much more. With either a home or a business, irrigation systems are a very important aspect to landscaping. We, at Hammer Landscape Services, understand and rely on the needs and wants of our customers and can design, install, and maintain an irrigation system for all of your wants and needs.