About Commercial Landscape Maintenance
The lawn, in particular, is in constant need of care to stay healthy and green. Whether it is fertilizer, edging, or mowing our attention to lawn care will ensure your yard maintains a vibrant green and well-kept appearance. A blow down of hard surfaces each and every visit — regardless of which package you choose — keeps walkways and driveways clean of yard debris, dirt, and leaves.
Oftentimes, scheduled maintenance jobs are preceded by a (link)one-time clean-up(link) unless the property is already in top notch shape. We like to spend more time upfront is because it helps get your property to a manageable level. Then, we are able to preserve the clean and attractive condition with our weekly maintenance visits. The one time clean up leading into scheduled maintenance service is most popular with residential clients, though sometimes commercial clients require this service if they are opening/re-opening for business.
Our add-on services such as pressure washing, lawn restoration, and gutter cleaning can be added to a regular maintenance visit at the customer’s request. Occasionally adding these services to your regular landscape maintenance service ensures that your yard will retain its reputation as the crown jewel of the neighborhood.
If you prefer to always have your business and property looking its best, we recommend at least the bi-weekly green thumb maintenance package. This ensures your property’s landscape is a representation of how your business is as a whole: professional and organized.
See What Else We Offer
Hammer Landscape & Design provides many of their clients with year around care for their property needs. If you’re looking for landscape construction, gutter cleaning, pressure washing or maybe even getting sprinklers up and running, feel free to click the button below to look at our services page and see what we can do for you.
Commercial Landscape Packages
- Lawn mow with pattern change every service
- Soft or hard edge borders every other visit
- Blowdown of hard surfaces
- Mowing, soft and hard edging leaving a define lawn outline
- Prune and shape shrubs, ground cover or grasses
- Keeping beds free of weeds by spraying and zipping
- Consistent leaf removal and complete blowdowns
- 2x yearly lawn fertilization
- 7.5% off any pressure washing work
- Mow, edge, blow
- Pruning and shaping shrubs to perfection on a weekly basis
- Keeping ground cover and grasses looking tidy
- Beds free of weeds by hand pulling or the spray and zip method
- 4x yearly fertilization with 1 lime application
- 1 application of ‘moisture manager’
- 1 application of shrub fertilizer
- 1 Pre-Emergent application
- 1 first level 200ft gutter cleaning service included with a 12 month commitment
- 15% off any pressure washing work
Our one-time service to help you reclaim your property.
We’ll work with you to make your own ideas astound you.
Preserve and clean your property with scheduled visits.
Find out how we can revitalize your concrete and stone.
Take a look at our transparent pricing guidelines.
We’ll bring the flow back to your gutters.