Clogged up gutters not only look bad, they can actually cause serious water damage to your home. Call Hammer Landscape maintenance to remove those blockages and get your gutter flow back and working correctly year-around. Our skilled service techs have the right equipment to get your job done quickly and efficiently. We offer gutter cleaning service for the greater Eugene and Springfield area.
Here’s a quick overview of our process:
- Remove debris from roof. Anything on your roof could end up in your gutters. We make sure that doesn’t happen and remove debris caught in valleys or behind and around chimneys.
- Remove debris from gutters. We take all the leaves, debris, and gunk out of your gutters and place them into a bucket.
- Flush gutters. A critical part of the process that many companies will skip. We don’t. We’ll ensure all the smaller particles are removed and ensure optimal flow.
- Downspout testing. We’ll identify any other blockages in downspouts in this part of our process. If one is blocked, we’ll flush it or snake it to break the blockage and get things moving. Sometimes, for serious clogs, our crews have experience to disassemble the elbow and manually remove the blockage.
- Dispose of debris. We remove the debris from your property and do a final pass through to make sure we leave things spotless.